martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

How To Get Free Beyblades

If you're new here, and want our latest Beyblade news then go ahead and subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Beyblade Trading Cards

Hey, it’s almost the end of January already!

I still remember Christmas time… anyway I have some great freebie gifts to give out to you lucky guys but I need your help.

I want to set up a prize draw but I want to know what Beyblade gear you think would be worth winning!! :mrgreen:

Send you ideas by adding a comment. I have mesages from some of you who have missed out on series 1 and 2 so maybe some DVD’s featuring the tv show would be what you want.Beyblade Ultimate StadiumAnyway go go go and TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT before my parents change their mind :shock: Please ‘click the ‘Share It’ button and send this post to Digg, StumbleUpon and others so that others can know about it and contribute their ideas. If you’re stuck for ideas have a look through my Beyblade Store or here. OK. Now LET IT RIP!**UPDATE: 4th March 2008*
Hey Beybladers, I’ve read your comments so far and they’ve been great. I hope you’ve put in your correct email addresses because when I’m ready to announce the Prizes and Winners List I’ll be sending you guys an email before I can post off your goodies. :smile: So keep your ideas rolling in because you could be the lucky one. Not sure how many Prizes that all depends on how many people respond so Tell Your Friends to come on down and Add a Comment too!!

View the original article here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario