martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Where To Buy Beyblades

If you're new here, and want our latest Beyblade news then go ahead and subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

I’ve received so many messages asking about where to buy beyblade in the UK, Australia and other countries. I don’t know why but it seems that beyblades have been removed from most leading toy stores!  ;-(

I use to buy mine from Toys R Us in London but no more. When I did a search for beyblades and beyblade I received the following message:

You Searched:
beyblade turned up no results

No Search Results Found, Please Read Our Tips on Searching and Try Again

* – Enter the type of product you are looking for e.g. Wii Game
* – Type the brand or the model number of the product you are looking for
* – Try entering the catalogue code you are searching for

I also ran a search on the following popular toy stores.

=> Wal-Mart

=> Target

=> K-B Toys

=> Kmart

=> Hasbro

=> FAO Schwarz

=> Amazon

Even the official beyblade website doesn’t have a beyblade link :evil:

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

We die hard Beyblade fans are not happy.

The ONLY place I have found some beyblades is on Amazon but the choice is extremely limited. Sheesh!!

I can ONLY find 1 beyblade and a couple of…

- Beyblade DVD’s

- Beyblade Videos

- Beyblade Guides

Tell me what you think of this all and let me know if you’ve found a website store that sells beyblades so we can all LET IT RIP!
Check out our store for cool Beyblade Toys and Gifts!


Don’t forget to view our checklist to determine whether a toy shop is selling authentic beyblades here so you can tell a real beyblade from a fake!

View the original article here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario