martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

The Winners of BeybladeFun FREE Beyblades!

If you're new here, and want our latest Beyblade news then go ahead and subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

There was only going to be one winner but after all of the many comments left here my parents decided to give out prizes to more people. :wink:

In fact 3 people have been randomly selected for some Beyblade gifts from => Amazon. Their names are:

[1] Keith Bridges

[2] Jessica Wilde

[3] Charlie Kingsley

I’ve sent you guys an email and details of how to claim your prizes. Congratulations!

I would love to give everyone Free beyblades if I could but at least everyone who left a comment had a chance.

I want to thank EVERYONE who has contributed to the blog. It’s been a while since I updated the site but I do have a surprise in store for the next blog post.

Thanks so much everyone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeybladeFun Free Beyblades Competition


View the original article here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario